Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog Off the Top Of My Head, a collection of random topics that I thought people might find interesting or at the very least I would use blogging as an outlet to get these thoughts out of my head.


A friend of mine once told me to write a book.  She repeatably nagged me and always said I had a lot of random thoughts and content that would make an exciting read.  Not being an author or person with a large vocabulary, I shrugged it off as one of those bright ideas that would never come to fruition. Anyway I never really had the time or the patients to sit down and write.  Work, family life and other things just seemed to occupy my time, so it was more of a good idea and something to think about, possibly when I retire in 20 years.  However, that all changed back in 2009 and I'll write more about that in a separate post.  Needless to say, I know find myself with some time a lots of thoughts. 


So hear you will find a collection of these thoughts as they come to me and I write about them.  Comments are always welcome, although I may choose to ignore them or comment back.  They'll range in topic from personal opinions and life occurrences to items that interest me like technology, photography and wine.  I will try my best to use good grammar and fix spelling mistakes and not upset too many people with my opinions.


So here it goes.  Enjoy Off the Top Of My Head ........

No comments:

Post a Comment